Training forum for Living-Warrior Dojo students.

Welcome, get started here

Sensei
    Admin

Welcome, get started here

Post  Sensei on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Welcome to the forum for the Living-Warrior Dojo, located in Meridian, Idaho. We train in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu with a heavy emphasis on Ninjutsu. This forum is meant to be a supplement to the Student Handbook. Primarily this forum will be for media (images, sound files, pictures) to elaborate on what is found in the Student Handbook. There is also a section where videos from actual classes are stored. Also, additions to the Handbook, such as Rank Requirements will be posted for printing and adding to the Handbook.

This forum is designed for student use only and only currently enrolled students may access the forum. Students: register, click on the link in the email automatically sent to you, send me (Sensei) an email to my personal email telling me you registered, then wait for me to confirm you as a member and place you in a group based on your rank so you can access the forum. If you skip any of these steps you won't be able to access the training portions of the forum.

If you are not a student and would like more information about our dojo and/or are interested in becoming a student, please visit our website www.living-warrior.com. There is contact information on the website.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm